Monday, February 4, 2013

Nick Pitera is amazing

Have you ever seen someone sing both parts of a duet? Well of course, we all do it. But have you ever seen someone do it sounding exactly like both of the parts? I'm sure you haven't. Well now you can! Here...have some amazingly sung Disney music. Yes, it's all him singing. Trust me.


Like it? Well, here's another! This is all Les Mis, so don't listen if you're not into that, though you really should be.

And there you have it. Nick Pitera is amazing and should be famous. Anyway, the point of this post is that everyone is talented, but maybe some people are more talented than others (Nick Pitera being one), but even if you're not as talented as Nick, there's no reason to fret! There are so many famous people that aren't as talented as he is, so if that's what you want to be, you still can. Do what you want, and don't give up. And maybe one day you'll be as amazing as Nick Pitera. That is all. Here, have a winking RDJ to get you through the day.

2 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE NICK PITERA!! I actually cried (and this is true because you were sitting right next to me and saw) when he sang Ariel's part because his voice is AMAZING!! He is so talented and I have no idea why he hasn't auditioned for American Idol or the X-factor or even the Glee Project!!! He would definitely make it!!
    And OMG I love RDJ too!! I can't get over this line he says in The Avengers after Captain America said, "A big man in a suit of armor, take that away what are you?" and the he (well, Tony Stark/Iron America) responded," Uh, genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist." AHHH!! I LOVE THAT LINE!!!

    ReplyDelete