Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Here is a little welcome to my blog. My welcome includes Jennifer Lawrence being amazing and a special surprise at the end. Go on. See what it is. (for the record, this is my not-to-be-graded post)

You may know her from The Hunger Games, but did you know that she is positively the best person in the universe?

                                                                             I mean
                                                                           how can
                                                                              you not
                                                                           love her
                                                                         honestly
                                                                               she's
                                                                             amazing


 And now, for your pleasure, I give you a hedgehog hugging a cat. Enjoy.




2 comments:

  1. I believe your hedgehog is supposed to be a raccoon. But still, hysterically random.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jennifer Lawrence! She's so funny and brings in such a real side to Hollywood. She looks at things so plainly and logically, like in her Oscars press conference thing when one of the reporters asked if she worries that she's peaking at such a young age and she replied "well now I do!"

    ReplyDelete